November 25, 2013
AEEDC Student Competition 2014
Competition is a major factor in education on a global scale, national education systems, intend to bring out the best in the next generation, by involving students in educational intellectual competitions and offering them incentives for self-improvement.
AEEDC Student Competition provided a unique opportunity to all dental students in their last academic years to actively interact with their counterparts from different dental colleges and universities through a face-to-face competition, with a vision of exchanging information, knowledge and expanding their horizons on various issues of dentistry. Competing students will be challenged to engage with Dental questions in various subjects ranging from Infection Control and Four Handed Dentistry to Implantology and Oral Surgery. The competitor teams will strive for one goal which is winning the AEEDC Knowledge Champion.
Venue: Exhibition Hall (Behind Hall No 8, Pavilion -area)
Date: 4-6 February 2014
- To involve dental students in AEEDC Dubai programs.
- To create interaction among dental students of different institutions.
- To expand their knowledge in various issues in dentistry by active participation.
- To support and shape up the knowledge hunting sense of the future dentists.
- To develop an exciting environment and cohesion among dental students.
|Mr Muhammad Ahmed Khan||September 27, 2014 | 15:09|
I appreciates you that you are giving me chance of taking part in competition . Regards Mr Muhammad Ahmed Khan
To the previous page