|Salih El Amin Intellectual Property|
Suite 202, Garhoud Flower Building, Garhoud, Dubai, UAE
About Salih El Amin Intellectual Property
Salih El Amin Intellectual Property is a full service IP firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Salih El Amin Intellectual Property is basically attorneys who practice intellectual property law on specialty and exclusivity basis.
The firmвЂ™s founder and most senior partner, Salih El Amin, has been practicing in the legal profession, with concentration on intellectual property matters since 1979.
- Registration of Patents, Designs, Trademarks, Domain Names & Copyrights
- Prosecution of Patents, Designs, Trademarks, Domain Names & Copyrights
- Maintenance and Enforcement of Patents, Designs, Trademarks, Domain Names & Copyrights
Salih El Amin Reach
- GCC countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates).
- Middle East Countries (Algeria, Djibouti, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine (West-Bank), Palestine (Gaza-Strip), Sudan, Syria, Yemen and Turkey).
- ARIPO Countries (Botswana, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe)
- OAPI Countries (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Cote dвЂ™Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Senegal, Tango).
- Other African Countries (Angola, Burundi, Cape Verde, Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Liberia, Madagascar, Mauritius, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tom and Principe, Seychelles)
- European Union (Austria, Belgium, Finland, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland, Cyprus (Greek Part), The Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia and Slovenia).
- North America (United States and Canada)
- South America. (Argentina, Brazil, Chile)
- Asia (Japan, China, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Philippines, CIS, Taiwan and Thailand.
- Australia and New Zealand.