|Meyer-Reumann & Partners - Dubai|
Legal Consultants in the Middle East since 1981
P.O. Box 9353, Level 13, Dubai World Trade Centre, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
World Trade Centre
About Meyer-Reumann & Partners
Established in Dubai in 1989 as the first German legal consultancy office in the United Arab Emirates. This office now serves as the Meyer-Reumann & PartnersвАШ networkвАЩs headquarter and knowledge and training centre for the Regional Offices.
Meyer-Reumann & Partners provides legal services to foreign and local companies and businessmen in all sectors of commercial law of the Middle East including but not limited to:
- Creation, evaluation and implementation of regional business concepts and strategies;
- Commercial Law of Contract, preparation of draft contracts in civil and commercial transactions;
- Company Law, including formation, incorporation and restructuring of companies, including joint venture companies, partner evaluation, due diligence studies;
- Representative offices, branches;
- Banking, investments, financial concepts / arrangements;
- Reinvestments, bilateral investments;
- Off-set, barter;
- Construction Law;
- Commercial Agency and Distributorship Law, contracting, termination;
- Labour Law;
- Tax matters;
- Regional Environmental Law;
- Maritime Law, C/P disputer, cargo claims,maritime claims & liens,arrest, ship registration, ship building, ship repair;
- Energy Law, Oil & Gas contracts;
- Trademark Law, regional wide registration of TMs, TMs research;
- Intellectual property including patent, design model, regional copyright;
- International and local arbitration;
- Preparation and coordination of litigation and legal statements including legal issues of the ShariвАЩa Law;
- Governmental tenders and contracts;
- International Private;Administration Law.
For local companies or individuals having cases abroad, Meyer-Reumann & Partners provides legal services related to international law and jurisdiction worldwide with special knowledge of the countries of the European Union, in particular Germany. The services include inter alia legal statements, evaluation, representation and guidance in investment projects, preparation and management of litigation and/or arbitration proceedings.
Meyer-Reumann & Partners maintains close relations to SESAM Business Consultants, who may support Meyer-Reumann & Partners by taking over paralegal works at lower cost and provides tailor-made administration and business concepts, covering almost every aspect of our Clients regional business activities.
Meyer-Reumann & Partners has been approved by the Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority and Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority to serve as registered agent for offshore companies formed in the Jebel Ali Free Zone and/or the Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority.