|Meyer-Reumann & Partners - Abu Dhabi|
Legal Consultants in the Middle East since 1981
4th Street, Khalifa Road, P.O. Box 45360, Abu Dhabi, UAE
About Meyer-Reumann & Partners - Abu Dhabi
Established in 1994 as one of the first international law offices in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Meyer-Reumann & Partners provides legal services to foreign and local companies and businessmen in all sectors of commercial law of the Middle East including but not limited to:
- Creation, evaluation and implementation of regional business concepts and strategies;
- Commercial Law of Contract, preparation of draft contracts in civil and commercial transactions;
- Company Law, including formation, incorporation and restructuring of companies, including joint venture companies, partner evaluation, due diligence studies;
- Representative offices, branches;
- Banking, investments, financial concepts / arrangements;
- Reinvestments, bilateral investments;
- Off-set, barter;
- Construction Law;
- Commercial Agency and Distributorship Law, contracting, termination;
- Labour Law;
- Tax matters;
- Regional Environmental Law;
- Maritime Law, C/P disputer, cargo claims,maritime claims & liens,arrest, ship registration, ship building, ship repair;
- Energy Law, Oil & Gas contracts;
- Trademark Law, regional wide registration of TMs, TMs research;
- Intellectual property including patent, design model, regional copyright;
- International and local arbitration;
- Preparation and coordination of litigation and legal statements including legal issues of the ShariвЂ™a Law;
- Governmental tenders and contracts;
- International Private;Administration Law.
For local companies or individuals having cases abroad, Meyer-Reumann & Partners provides legal services related to international law and jurisdiction worldwide with special knowledge of the countries of the European Union, in particular Germany. The services include inter alia legal statements, evaluation, representation and guidance in investment projects, preparation and management of litigation and/or arbitration proceedings.
Meyer-Reumann & Partners maintains close relations to SESAM Business Consultants, who may support Meyer-Reumann & Partners by taking over paralegal works at lower cost and provides tailor-made administration and business concepts, covering almost every aspect of our Clients regional business activities.
Meyer-Reumann & Partners has been approved by the Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority and Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority to serve as registered agent for offshore companies formed in the Jebel Ali Free Zone and/or the Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority.