|JLT Free Zone|
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Almas Tower, level 49, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
The JLT Free Zone
The fastest growing free zone development in the UAE, Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) is a 200-hectare, mixed-use waterfront master development facilitating both business and community living by offering commercial, residential and retail property for sale and lease.
Situated in the heart of New Dubai and serviced by two metro stations within the community, the JLT free zone is located on Sheikh Zayed Road, the main arterial connecting Dubai and Abu Dubai, and in close proximity to Jebel Ali Free Zone and ports, Al Maktoum International Airport, and Dubai Logistics Corridor.
Streamlined processes, dependable customer support, unique services and industry clustering, modern infrastructure, prime location, freehold commercial and residential property are some of the reasons why the the JLT free zone is your first choice for locating your business in Dubai.
DMCC registers and licenses companies, provides visa and other related government services and also supports new companies in obtaining services required to establish their businesses in Dubai.
Company set up in the JLT Free Zone
As the Government of Dubai Licensing Authority for the JLT Free Zone, DMCC offers seamless business solutions for those looking to set up, license and run a company in Dubai, its reliable and robust platform enabling companies to establish and thrive within the JLT community.
From multinational organisations and major regional industry participants, to small and medium sized businesses and start-up companies, today, the JLT free zone has over 3,000 companies enjoying its facilities and services.
Benefits of setting up a company in the JLT Free Zone include:
- 100% foreign business ownership
- Zero personal and corporate tax rate
- 100% capital repatriation and no currency restrictions
- One or more shareholders
- Unique industry clustering and purpose-built infrastructure
- Secure, regulated environment, licensing a full range of business activities
- Strategic location on Sheikh Zayed Road, connecting Abu Dhabi and Dubai, and in close proximity to Dubai Logistics Corridor
- Quality freehold, commercial and residential property for sale or lease at competitive rates
- Wide variety of quality commercial, retail, residential and industrial space offered
- Comprehensive client relationship management providing a fast and efficient service for the collection and processing of all documentation and issuance of licenses
Types of Licenses
Companies or individuals interested in setting up and licensing a new or existing company in JLT can choose a trade or services license from a wide range of business activities.
The JLT free zone offers two types of business license:
Within the JLT free zone, companies can set up as a:
- DMCC License (activities in commodities and related trade/services)
- JLT License (other business activities)
- New Company
- Representative Office
- Annual licence fee of AED 15,010 or 20,010 (DMCC/JLT License)
- One time registration fee of AED 5,010 or 10,010 (DMCC/JLT License)
- One time MOA (Memorandum of Association) charge of AED 2,010 (not applicable for branch companies)
- Visa charges on request
- Other miscellaneous charges on request