|Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA) |
The Worlds Largest Growing Free Zone
P.O. Box 17000, Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE
Jebel Ali Industrial
Jafza is Economic Zones WorldвЂ™s flagship operation. One of the worldвЂ™s largest and the fastest growing free zones. Established in 1985, Jafza today is spread over an area of 48 sq. kms and is home to over 6400 companies, including over 120 of the Fortune Global 500 enterprises, from across the world. It is a leading driver of the burgeoning UAE economy. With its impeccable track record, Jafza stands for innovation, customer centricity, transparent operations and entrepreneurial dynamism.
As the leading business hub of the Middle East, we focus on long-term customer relationships and foster alliances with global investors by providing them with world class infrastructure supported with value-added services and incentives. We also offer the benefit of huge business opportunities from a potential market of over two billion people in the greater Middle East region.Our products include office units, warehouses, light industrial units and land on long term lease. These land sites are suitable for a variety of purpose-built facilities. Other value added products include business centers, hotels for visitors and customized Build-to-Suit options.
A business climate where your ambitions have opportunities to grow to any length. A vibrant networking atmosphere where new relationships and opportunities present themselves with refreshing regularity. ItвЂ™s in these surroundings of entrepreneurship and historical richness that we welcome you.
As one of the fastest growing free zones in the world, over the last four years, we have:
1. Grown its customer base by over 60%
2. Increased its revenue at an average of 34% year-on-year
3. Contributed to DubaiвЂ™s GDP at 25% on a year-to-year basis
4. Sustained more than 160,000 jobs in the UAE through its companies
5. Accounted for more than 50% of DubaiвЂ™s total exports. It also accounts for 25% of all container throughputs through the Jebel Ali Port and 12% of all air freight at Dubai International Airport.
6. Accounted for 20% of all FDI inflow into the UAE.