|Gold & Diamond Park|
4th Interchange, Sheik Zayed Road
, Al Quoz Ind. 3, Dubai, UAE
First Gulf Bank
Gold & Diamond Park Overview
The Gold & Diamond Park is the destination not only for every jeweler and for those with a penchant for jewelry but also for savvy businessmen seeking extra amenities and features in office leasing.
Conveniently located on Sheikh Zayed Road, Gold & Diamond Park is a must-see to every discerning shopper and a must-go in every touristвЂ™s list. This specialty mall has the unrivalled selection of 90 leading retailers and recently opened another expansion that now offers 118 manufacturing blocks and commercial space for over 350 offices.
Since its launch in 2011, Gold & Diamond Park earned the trusted reputation as DubaiвЂ™s leading destination for gold and diamond jewelry. The selection and quality of products available at the Gold & Diamond Park is like nowhere else in the globe and customers are most welcome to commission their very own designs, taking advantage of the skills and experience of the leading artisans in the world.
An outdoor courtyard and a selection of cafes and restaurants add to the comfort and convenience of shopping at the Gold & Diamond Park. As one of EmaarвЂ™s property, the Gold & Diamond Park only offers the finest and the best to all clients and visitors.
Gold & Diamond Park Benfits
Full Free Zone facilities and benefits exactly as JAFZA.
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No Corporate taxes
- No income tax
- Strategic location within the heart of Dubai with easy access to all areas
- 24/7 operational freedom
- Hiring of expatriate workers
- Central air conditioning plant connections to each unit.
- Central gas distribution system to each unit.
- Healthy purpose built work environment with proper ventilation systems, exhaust facilities and provision of acid disposal waste collection.
- 24 hours, 7 days a week security personnel & video surveillance, fire alarms and fire defense systems.
- Excellent retail center facilities and atmosphere, serving tourists and shoppers.
- Shuttle transport between the Gold & Diamond Park and 5-star beach hotels.
In order to operate as a manufacturer, retailer or a trader from the Gold and Diamond Park, the following procedures must be followed:-
1. A lease agreement must be obtained from the management of the Gold and Diamond Park after the payment of:
The rent for the unit being leased,
15% of the yearly unit rent as refundable security deposit,
15% of the yearly unit rent as fit out deposit (refundable),
Maintenance charges if applicable.
Any other charges
2. On receiving the lease agreement, the JAFZA license should be applied for at the Jabel Ali Authority offices with the following documents:
The necessary application form to be filled, along with the partnership agreement or memorandum of association which ever applicable,
A copy of the lease agreement,
Payment of AED5,500.00 licensing fee,
The application can either be done by the tenant or the PRO of the GDP at an annual cost of AED2,500.00 per year. This charge will entitle the tenant to all services with JAFZA on their behalf by the PRO for a period of one year from the date of the license application. Alternatively, the charges will be on a per transaction basis to be decided between the tenant and the GDP Management.
3. After receiving the necessary applications, the Jabel Ali Free Zone Authority will issue the certificate of incorporation and a letter to the bank of the tenantвЂ™s choice where the account is to be opened.
4. Once the account is opened, the bank will issue a letter addressed to JAFZA confirming that the required capital has been deposited.
5. JAFZA on receiving the letter from the bank will issue the Free Zone license
6. On receiving the license, the tenant can then request the GDP Management for a Letter of No Objection addressed to JAFZA for the issuance of the necessary employment visas.
7. Once the employment visas have been granted by JAFZA and the employee arrives in Dubai, the necessary medical check up and paper work is required to stamp the Residence Visa in each individualвЂ™s passport.
8. Once the Residence Visa is stamped, the tenant must apply for ID Cards from the GDP Management for entrance to the park. The cost of the ID Card is AED100.00 per year or AED150.00 for two years.
9. Once the fit out of the unit has been completed to the satisfaction of the GDP Management, the 15% cheque deposit will be returned to the tenant.